Saturday 23 March 2019

London Underground advertisement

Basically, this is just a mock-up to show our campaign to general public. Due to the fact that we think displaying our campaign through the screen AD may works well.

I remembered last year I did a workshop about using "Timeline" in photoshop to make a simple animation, I think it could be really helpful in this project so I used this technique that I have learnt from last year to create a simple animation.





I used "frame animation" because it would be easier to create animation that doesn't has a lot of movement. However, when I showed my first version during the crit, most people said it looks too fast per each frame, it was 0.5 second per each frame. Therefore, I slowed down each frame a litte bit into 1.0 second per each frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment