Sunday 10 March 2019

Similar event brands

There is such a lot of similar event held before no matter in the UK or in Japan. Therefore, I can look at their brands and get more inspirations which are really helpful to my design.

Normally, there are a lot of festivals that celebrating and promoting the Japanese culture around the world no matter in western or Asian countries.







Generally, I think most of the branding logos look quite simple and they usually used red because of the Japanese flag colour which is really meaning when working on the circle. While, as the name of the festival that I am working on is about "Sakura", therefore, I want to use a colour that is more unique. Most of them tried to use some specific Japanese cultural things such as "calligraphy" style of characters. It is a good possibility to try when I working on my design because the calligraphy makes a good contrast and attraction to viewers so that they can recognize and remember the brand/event easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment