Wednesday 27 March 2019

Brief Intro

Due to the fact that Hong Kong is an international place, a lot of international brands also set up their brands in Hong Kong, however, they didn't really make a translated version of logos even though in Hong Kong, they just kept the original one even though most of the brands have traditional Chinese translation.

Therefore, I want to use the things that I have learned from COP3 and develop more. I will choose a British brand that also did in Hong Kong and re-brand their logo in traditional Chinese characters in order to fit the market.

This is one of my small briefs, probably, I will use a week to complete this simple project.

Aim of this brief:
-As I didn't really have enough opportunity to rebrand or design a logo in traditional Chinese characters by using different categories so I want to take this as a chance to practice.
-When I was in Hong Kong, I saw a lot of international brands, but most of them were in English so I think if they can do a translation, it seems more friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment