Saturday 23 March 2019

Evaluation

Overall, I really enjoyed working on this brief because the outputs are really effective which helps to encourage/reminds the public to watch the Tokyo 2020 Olympic. During the brief, we were struggled about what could we make as a campaign. The redesigned pictograms were the core of the whole campaign because we used it as our starting point to develop our further designs. If I have more time working on this project, I want to try just using rhombus to make all pictograms because I also used some other geometric shapes in this time as some movement/action were really difficult to make, for example, sailing. Hence, if I have extra time, I will try to make them better.

I am happy to work with Sadie, she helped me a lot during the brief. It gave me a great experience to work as a team because I don’t usually work as a team, I mainly just worked independently, therefore, I always feel struggling to work as a team, however, this time was a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment