Monday 25 March 2019

University courses in Japan related to Japanese anime brief intro

The reason that I am doing this as one of my research briefs is that I think it will be really helpful and a great chance for me to get more information about university in Japan that have courses related to Japanese anime style of illustration/animation.

In the last research brief, I mentioned that I am a huge fan of Japanese animation/manga, hence, I want to study courses related to it in Japan after I graduate. Therefore, this is a great platform for me to do some research on this so that I can make the plan better. No matter I will be successful to study in Japan or not, I can do a useful research for my future.

Basically, in this brief, I will find some university/school/college that provides manga courses and look at their details.

No comments:

Post a Comment