Tuesday 12 March 2019

Sushi Man Brief Intro

Since I helped this client to make the logo for his Japanese restaurant in Hong Kong last year, he really like it. Therefore, I found me to work for him again recently. As he opened another branch in Shenzhen(China), therefore, there are different rules and policy for setting up a branch/company compared to Hong Kong. He need three new logos in order to register the copyright of the trademark for the company, it is just a small part of this brief.

Other-than that, he also want me mainly to create something for his branch in Hong Kong as they are getting more popular in Hong Kong. Hence, he want to renew some materials like the menu to make the restaurant better or any decoration to promote their company/branch in Hong Kong.

This is a quick brief because he want to get everything done as soon as possible, therefore, I need to push myself in order to give him the design on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment