Saturday 2 March 2019

What I have learnt from this research brief

Overall this research brief, I know I am a huge fan of Japanese animations and manga, however, I didn't really know that much information about the history/evolution of the Japanese anime industry. After I did the brief, I know deeper in the Japanese anime industry, if I have a chance I would like to work in this industry either in Hong Kong or Japan. Therefore, I think this was a really great opportunity for me to enhance my knowledge in order to benefit my future.
It was good to know the reason that some studios being a success and how is their work like they influenced and inspired me a lot. To be honest, I am not really good at character illustration especially colouring, however, I would like to push myself to practice more because it is my favourite thing in the design industry. Hence, I always practice when I have free time, usually, I tried to illustrate some characters that I really like from some animation/manga, it gave me a lot of inspirations and chance to practice.




No comments:

Post a Comment