Sunday 10 March 2019

Idea sketches

I tried to draw different objects and see which can inspire to the logo. Basically, most of them people can recongize it immediately that it is related to Japan. Therefore it would be great to make them as the logo.





Also, I tried to select the best typeface and the colour using for the logo, since the name of the event is "Sakura Festival" and "Sakura" means "Cherry blossom". Therefore, my first selection is around pink. The typeface that I like the most is a Japanese typeface which call "851チカラヅヨク-かなA". Personally, I really like this typeface, it looks really "Japanese style", for example, it is similar to manga cover. I think it would be good to us it into the logo in order to make the logo more specific, more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment