Monday 11 March 2019

Evaluation

I am really happy that they found me to help them to design a campaign for them to promote the event. As I also like Japanese culture so this was a really great opportunity to learn more things. Over the project, I managed the time quite well, research, sketching, etc. Before I started to design, I met a group of people who organize the event, it was really helpful to my development because talk with the client face to face is always better than email or call, it was more clear and sure what they want. As the event is a big event so I am glad that my designs can be shown through different platform in Leeds, this is my first time to work for an event like this, usually I worked private clients, while this time, it is more like an open event so I put more effort into it in order to produce a great quality of works. Overall, they really like what I have produced for them, especially the logo. Therefore, I am really happy with the result, that is what I wanted to achieve. If I can do something similar to this event in the future, I want to produce more things with calligraphy as I really the cursive style of the calligraphy writing, it looks really attractive but tradition. Also, as I already know how to write Chinese(kanji, hanja) so it is what I am special compared to others. Hence, it would be great if I can use my special ability in my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment