Wednesday 6 March 2019

Sakura festival brief

I received a call from a Japanese friend who is an exchange student in Leeds and she asked if I could design a branding/campaign for them because a group of Japanese students is going to hold an event called Sakura Festival Vol.3 in Leeds. The campaign helps to promote the event to the public in Leeds. Basically, the event just takes "Sakura" as the name because it is an iconic word about Japan to the west. I feel really exciting about this brief because first of all, I really like the Japanese culture so I can practice it in a good opportunity (working for Japanese). Also, it is quite a large event so it is really helpful to my career. Therefore, I agreed to help them immediately. At the same time, I can learn more Japanese culture from them and the event which makes me have a positive feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment