Wednesday 13 March 2019

Idea development

I wanted to use a colour that looks simple and similar to white. Hence, I tried to modify with different colours. Brighter colours fit what I prefer compared to the dark colour. As a result, I came out with a bright beige as the background colour. I looked at some restaurants also used a similar beige on their menu and I think they look pretty good. The fact is this colour looks like "Handmade sandwich" instead of a Japanese restaurant. Therefore, I also added a few yellow to make it brighter and similar to white colour. Apart from that, I used a calligraphy style to draw a circle to represent "Japan" (The Japanese flag). While, for the black colour, it created a good contrast when working with the background colour which allows customers to read easily.

As the client wants to promote their restaurant more, hence, I tried to make their customers easier to recognize and remember the logo easier when they had a meal inside. For example, I put the logo on the wall or dish, etc, which is similar to advertising.








No comments:

Post a Comment