Monday 4 March 2019

Live brief from a Photographer in Hong Kong intro

Recently, I received a call from one of my friend who is a Photographer based in Hong Kong, he just started his career a few years ago, however, he didn't has any logo for his brand yet. Therefore, he asked me to help him design a logo for his brand so that more people can know it.

He asked me if I can finish his logo in a week so it is a little bit rush and quick brief for me but I think this is a really interesting brief because it is a great opportunity for me to test myself whether I could finish everything within a week and be able to produce good production. Also, as he is one of my best friend in Hong Kong, I really want to help him by using my specific technique. Furthermore, due to the fact that I will definitely go back to Hong Kong and work after graduation, hence, I would rather work for a client from Hong Kong. If someone like the logo that I design for him later, it may be a good chance to get more clients.

I asked what is the main key thing that he wants the logo to be, basically, he wants the logo to be simple and clean, not to be too detailed and complex. Therefore, I will make a logo that looks simple and clean only.

No comments:

Post a Comment