Thursday 21 March 2019

Initial Ideas

Due to the fact that adults have to work even though in the summer, therefore, they always missed the time to watch the live on tv. Hence, I was thinking to design a simple schedule list for them in order to remind them which date the event is. When I did the research, I found the online schedule on the official website, while I think it is difficult to remember the date that which sports belong to.

Unfortunately, when I worked on the schedule, it wasn't able to finish all because when I finished some and I already know the completed one would be really messy because there are a lot of sports events and all of them takes at least one day. However, as this is the schedule so all content should be included but the fact is the final outcome must be really messy if include all details. Therefore, I gave up this idea of creating a schedule list.






I also tried to make multi colours version of the redesigned pictograms by the Olympic colours, however, it doesn't look good and doesn't match with the whole campaign so I gave this idea up.

No comments:

Post a Comment