Tuesday 29 November 2016

Study task 2 (Make my designs digitally)


  After I scanned my sketches into my laptop, I traced it to illustrator and then made more details to some designs for example adding different colours to it or duplicated and replaced them. Actually, I really like the idea that cutting letterforms and replace them to form a pictogram as it looks the simplest and easiest to understand.


  And then, I did a simple mock-up to display my designs on a wall in a street in Leeds.



  As you can see it looks similar with graffiti for the first one so I tried to make it simpler which is the second one (mainly worked with black). However, I like the first one more as it looks more attractive. Also, on the floor, there has some arrows that I made with the letter "Q" (cut and replace).
  
  In the third mock-up, I just mainly put the "Beauty" pictograms on the wall which is totally different with the first two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment