Monday 19 March 2018

Studio brief 2 evaluation

  In this studio brief, we have to work in a team to work on the brief, to be honest, the hardest thing in this studio brief was to find my partner because they suggested we should work with someone in other practice, however, I don't really other people in different courses and my friends are not in UK so it would be difficult for us to work together due to the time different. Therefore, I felt really stressful to find my partner at the beginning.
  During the brief, I learnt something about marketing such as the costing of advertising which is a thing I have never thought about before. Actually, I don't usually work in a team because I think it is hard to communicate with the ideas because everyone have their thought so is quite hard to force everyone to agree with the same idea. However, as I worked with my sister in this brief so I felt it was easier to communicate as there is no language barrier, however, I understand that it is a challenge that I must overcome in someday, therefore, I should try to work with someone who speak English instead of the same language with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment