Wednesday 7 March 2018

Idea development of Bumble

  Since I have got some basic ideas, I tried to work it in digitally. In my idea, I mainly promoted the Bumble BFF and Bumble Bizz as the brief asked us to do so and I think most people known Bumble is an app to find romantic partner only but may not know BFF and Bizz well. Therefore, in my advert, I used the friend and businessman pictogram with the Bumble logo which try to introduce this message to general public. I did different versions of different advert but basically all of them are quite similar because it is a set of advert so I didn't want to make too much different. However, I wasn't sure using the logo in white tone or black tone because both of them works well with this Bumble Yellow. Hence, I asked some people whether they prefer white or black, most of them agreed that Black work better in this case because it catch their eyes better. Therefore, I decided to work with black for the logo in the advert, however, I think it looks a bit weak if just working black for the logo, so I changed to working with black mainly. 



  While, in the bus advert, I prefer the one just working with quote because it looks stronger, also, I wanted to design an advert by just using quote as I saw quite a lot of example did the same as well so I wanted to try it. The quote is really straightforward "Not only romantic partner but also friends and business partners". 


  Once I have completed my advert posters, I started work on my advert video. To be honest, I found it is more difficult and challenging as the brief only set a limited time for the advert video (10 second and 30 second ) I think it is hard to produce an advert video especially the one with only 10 second, we have to promote all the thing no longer than 10 second which I felt it was the most challenging part in this brief. The most important thing I have learnt through this process was the time/ second transform to other object as it was made by timeline. For example, I have to set the time between an object move or appear to other object as I only have 10 and 30 second for my video.     


 

No comments:

Post a Comment