Friday 9 March 2018

Evaluation of Sushi Man brief

  Actually, this is my first time working for my friend so I felt so excited. At the beginning I was quite afraid because I received my friend's call suddenly and asked me to help him design three logos for his restaurant and I didn't prepared anything but the logo has to be professional so I was quite afraid. However, I was enjoyed because I could try to work professional rather than just working on university briefs and it was a really great opportunity to develop and improve my design practice skill. My friend really satisfied with the outcomes which made me feel really happy. What I think I can do better in next time is I can try to do my sketches before developing digital even though it is a one day brief, I understand it may be quite rush for example, my friend required me if I could finish my designs within one day, therefore, I hope I can do better in that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment