Friday 9 March 2018

Brief introduction

  In this brief, we were asked to working as a creative partnership and complete either a bigger brief or a number of smaller briefs. To be honest, it was quite difficult to find my collaborate partner because my friends who did design are not in the same country so it is hard to work, therefore, I decided to work with my sister, she did the MA degree of fashion and marketing course in University of Leeds last year and she in the same country with me right now so it is easier for us to work together. Hence I decided to work with her. Moreover, I think it is quite important to have a person who has knowledge about marketing because as I have never have any teaching about marketing so I didn't really know much about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment