Saturday 17 March 2018

Idea development for Street Feast brief

  I looked at their official website and I found that they have some photographs that represents to their individual sites so I was thinking if I could use it into my design or not? For example postcards?. Also, as the target audience of this campaign was between 18-34 ages people so is quite a young group so I also wanted to create something digitally rather than just physical posters.





  Basically, I saw some organization when they organizie an event, they also made some card and give it to public so I wanted to make something similar with that but I wanted to keep it quite simple but can tell the message to public easily. So I used four different photography that can represent their four individual sites in the card.
  On the other hand, I tried to work with single photography that is Street Feast, but I think the one worked with four photography was better than it so I decided to use it and made the second one become one of the advertising poster.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment