Monday 19 March 2018

Studio brief 1 evaluation

  In this studio brief, I worked independently to complete several briefs, I think this studio brief was really interesting because we could select or chose which briefs we wanted to work on, it doesn't like the previous modules that we can only work on the chosen brief which is really independent. However, I think my time management in this studio brief didn't do very well because I caught up with the works quite late because there were not many studio time for this module as others so I didn't really worked on it that much in January and February, I just worked really slowly during that time, therefore, I really need to make a time planning like what should I do or produce in that week. As a result, it would be more organize. I really impressed by those competition briefs because it is my first time joining this kind of competition in my graphic design practice, I just usually worked for my friends, therefore, I got some experience by participated those briefs. After this module, I have a new platform to participate some competitions which can help to improve my skills in my design practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment