Wednesday 7 March 2018

Initial ideas of bumble

  Due to the fact that this is my bigger brief so I should spend more effort and time on it. Therefore, I created a list of what should I produce as the final outcome first which helps to organize myself better.

 
  This brief required to produce quite a lot of output, however, it was really interesting and meaningful. At the beginning I was unsure about the Bumble as I have never used it and heard before so I did some research about the company and I found that the Bumble Yellow is the representation of Bumble and I shouldn't change it in my designs.
  What my concern was due to the fact that there are different sizes in every advert, for example, the bus advert is quite tight so I shouldn't make it looks too details. In order to make my development easier later on, I sketched all my ideas first. Basically, I tried to work with quote, pictograms only as I think it is the most important thing in an advert as people usually won't spend too much time looking at it, hence, it is really important to make the advert looks really simple and easy to understand so that people can get the meaning or idea with a short time. For example, the London underground advert, it is true that we can't usually see a person standing and looking at the advert for a long time, normally people will just look at it when they pass or walking to it. Therefore, the most important thing I should consider is how to get their interest with 1 or 2 second.



No comments:

Post a Comment