Monday 5 March 2018

Idea sketches/ development

  Basically, what I got the feedback from my one to one tutorial was shouldn't just write "Stop discrimination" in my designs as it may be quite boring to viewers and they can't really know how the impacts or how serious the problem is. So I was thinking if it could include some illustrations or not. On the other hand, I was thinking to use other words to represent the meaning of "Stop discrimination".


  In this mock-up, I just worked with "stop discrimination" in the right design, while, I tried with different quote about discrimination and some examples that me and my asian friends faced discrimination in Leeds (words that are in Red). Most people prefer the left design rather than the right one because the right one is too straightforward which is easier to make people feel boring and can't let them fully understand the problem. However, what I got from the feedback was this colour tone is too positive, it seems doesn't feel serious with the problem. They suggested me that I can use a strong colour for example black so that it can let viewers feel more serious when they first look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment