Thursday 19 April 2018

Studio brief2 evaluation

  Generally, this brief asked us to do research as much as we can, to be honest, I didn't really have interest at the beginning when I started this brief because it was too hard for me to think about an issue that I want to solve, there are many issue that should be solved nowadays. However, when I had tutorial with my tutor, they chatted with me and gave a lot of useful ideas and examples to me which forced me to think in a better way. Therefore, I came out with an idea about discrimination. Overall, I think the most challenging part in this brief is that the outcomes should be able to help to solve the problem, I was quite shocked at the stage when I just got an idea what issue I would go ahead. Luckily, during one of the crit, someone suggested I could organise an event with that which would be interesting. I was really impressed with this idea because I have never think about that before he told me to do so. I quite like the outcomes but what I think I can do next time is trying just use pictogram in the poster without any word, I never tried this before so I think it would be funny and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment