Monday 16 April 2018

Font choice(Marker Felt Wide)

  Basically, in my designs, I mainly selected a sans serif typeface which called "Marker Felt Wide", in this typeface, I found a really interesting point, only the lower-case 'u' has a serif.



  The reason for me to selected this typeface was because it seems like marker pen writing which like written by people, if I used it in my designs, it more like first personal, someone being discriminated before, basically, I want it be clear but like hand writing typeface so Marker Felt Wide is really suitable for me. Moreover, I like the bold style of this typeface, I wanted to try another sans serif typeface which is easy and clean to see rather than Helvetica. 

Simple description of Marker Felt Wide:
  Designed by Pat Snyder, art teacher and son of a master sign painter, Marker Felt is exceptional in its combination of casualness with clarity and definition of form. It is particularly useful for giving onscreen presentations to large audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment