Friday 6 April 2018

Initial idea

  Since I changed my idea with Japanese anime, I wanted to try with some illustration this time to fits my chosen type of music. Therefore, I looked at how the drawing style of Japanese anime and I tried to draw with different anime characters and work with my idea.


-Basically I choose my music as Japanese anime songs,
-I decided to make it as a game to celebrate with it,
-It is a matching game with cards, for example a card with the title of the anime and a card with the title of the song and artist performed need to be matched
Game rule:
-Player need to finish matching within a limited time, e.g 20 set of cards in 1 mins
-If they qualified, they can get a free poster with an animation they choose.

  So I want to use some of my illustration on the cards, however, some of the characters were too difficult to draw so I drew it like vector which makes a lot easier. Also, some of them I drew it in photoshop and Illustrator directly.




  



No comments:

Post a Comment