Friday 20 April 2018

Actual outcome (sticker)

  I know that it is not compulsory to produce the actual outcome in this studio brief, however, I think it would be better to present my ideas in a suitable format so I still made the actual outcomes for that. I printed the stickers with the laser cutting printer in the digital print room. This was my first time to work with this printer, it is different with the stickers that I printed before, I don't need to cut it by myself this time, which means the laser printer cut it automatically which is a lot convenient to me. I just know that I have to prepare two layers if I wanted to print like this because the second layer is for how I want the stickers be cut. To be honest this was really funny but the only problems is the printing time is quite long than what I thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment