Wednesday 18 April 2018

Final Outcome






  I made different posters so that I can stick it to different places a round the Leeds university and Leeds Art university which let more students or people to see it.


  This short video is basically a digital poster which will be show in the digital board in Leeds university union and Leeds Art university union.


  During the event, everyone can write down their personal experience to let more people know the how the problem serious.

  I used my personal and my friends experience to created this form and I planed to give it to the participators.


  This is the stickers which I wanted to give to every participators as well, they can keep it or stick it on the laptop or notebook which keep themselves that they should always remember how the impact of this problems is. 


Simple Mock-up





                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment