Saturday 21 April 2018

Module evaluation

  This module is the extension of Design Practice1 from last year which suppose to be deeper and more challenging. In this brief, I did different research from primary and secondary sources which I didn't do that much as this time before. I think it is harder to collect primary sources because normally, many people may do research with secondary source but primary research has a benefit, the information collected won't be fake because there are many information from the internet may be fake.
  To be honest, I enjoyed work on the first studio brief more than the second one because it is about music which is a really interesting topic to every young age people, however, I know that the second brief contain more marks compared with the first one so I could spend that much time on the first one.
  Generally, I did many crits during this module and it is really useful to my designs no matter the crit was small or big. What I think I should try next time is try to get or collect images in primary sources for example take photo by own as I mainly just used online images all the time, it is not only with this module, it can be any module and even my graphic design practice. Moreover, I think it would be better for me to try to do crits with someone that I don't know or even not in our course so that I can get feedback with more groups of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment