Tuesday 17 April 2018

Animation

  As I know, there is a digital board in the Leeds university union, I think it is a great way to promote my event as there are many students crossing around the union everyday. Therefore, they will see the news. Moreover, it is also a great way to present my event instead of just physical posters, it can save some production costs as well. Hence, I tried to created a few seconds animation. Basically, the video is really simple and straightforward to present the details of the event, the aims is to tell or introduce this event to students in few seconds and trying to get their participation.
 (video)

(Giff)

need to copy the link and paste again to access





  This was my first to make an animation by using frames as I usually used timeline as I think it can produce a better quality of animation, however, the duration of this animate video was really short so it wouldn't be good to make by timeline and it needed to be loop every-time so "frames" is a better choice this time. Moreover, it can't be looped if just saving as mp4 video, the way to do it is to save as giff and open it in the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment