Monday 9 April 2018

Idea development

  After the group crit, I have got some new ideas for my issue. I am planning to organise a social event in university union where to display my designs, during the event, people can share their experience and making new friends. Basically, I have to design a series of posters to let people know about this event, for the posters, I am thinking about using my friends and my own experience about discrimination in the posters, may be 4-6 posters. People from the crit didn't suggest me to make the tote bag as they said it may not be useful to helps to reduce the problem as people may just take the bag but not even look at the message. I was really impressed by that so I removed my idea work with tote bag. I think a talk is a really impressive and the most successful way to tell the problem to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment