Saturday 4 November 2017

Group feedback about my concept ideas

  Once I explained my concept ideas to some people from my class, they gave me many interesting and useful feedback. I prefer my second idea rather than the first one because I think I would do better with that and I have more interest doing a K-pop app.

  1.   They suggested I could focus on the handwriting step which means the app can just focus teaching people how to write the word in the correct step.
  2.   For my second idea, they said I could make a 30 second triller or example of the new song/album for user to pre-view.
  3. Similar to Vlive which is an app for k-pop, they said I could link with the Facebook or Twitter or Instagram official fans page.
  4. In the website or app can include some suggestion of other idol groups rather than those users subscribed so that users can fully get in touch in K-pop.
  5. The website or app can include the pre-order service when the single or albums released.
  6. Include multi languages such as Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplify Chinese or English.
  7.  They suggest I could make something like "My Music Taste" in my website or app so that some international fans may have chance to meet their favourite idol in their country.

No comments:

Post a Comment