Wednesday 15 November 2017

Idea development

  Since I made my mock-up animation of my app and showed it to some people from my class, I have changed some design which make the result better. Basically, I removed all the black line inside the interface of my app because it looks better than having the black lines, it seems more professional. Also, I used a light green thinner line to replace the black line because someone suggested me could do that so that it fits to my app more as my app mainly used green. It looks quite well in the result. Furthermore, I made the search bar be slightly bigger than before and changed to dark green with white so that it would be easier to see compare with dark green and black and I removed the word "search" because it already has the search symbol, if I still put the word "search", it may be duplicated and useless. Also, some people said it may be too complex having yellow and red together so I have changed it to yellow with black which looks simpler. Someone suggested I could redesign the logo because it seems too simple and straight as I already used Helvetica for my app, they said I could try with other typeface for the logo so that it looks more exciting. I have tried with different typeface and worked with green and white, however, I still prefer my original logo so I just use it as my final logo.







No comments:

Post a Comment