Tuesday 14 November 2017

Animation of my app control


(Video)
  I just learned how to make a simple animation from Photoshop during the workshop, it is really fun and interesting even though it took me a long time to finish it. Basically, in my animation, it showed what is the use of my app and how to control it. So basically, my app allowed users to get the updated idols news and allow them to order the newest or the old albums quicker and it is much cheaper than ordering outside. As my target is for all k-pop fans from the world so the app is able to change to different language based on the largest groups of fans from the world such as Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplify Chinese, there is also contain English which is an international language so most people can still using it. There are different way to push users know more about the other idol groups rather than those they just supporting, the reason of doing that is because most people don't know much other great idol groups apart from those they like so that my app can help them to know more it.

No comments:

Post a Comment