Monday 13 November 2017

Idea development

Type:
  For the type, I want users are able to read very easily because it is on the the screen not the physical thing so if the type that I choose looks too complicated, users are really difficult to read even they can zoom from the phone, however, I prefer a clean style of font so I looked at different example of apps and I found that most commonly used fonts are Helvetica, Helvetica Neue, Arial & sometimes even Georgia. Therefore, I considered to use Helvetica for my app due to its simplest style.

Colour:
  I looked at the psychology colour in branding, I specifically focused on two colours which are red and green because red means excitement and green means peaceful. To apply in my app, I want users can have a peaceful and safe platform to get the updated news of k-pop, also, there are some music app using green as their major colour as well such as "Spotify", while, I also want to apply some red in my app as well because it represents excitement which can shows when idols release new songs or album or concerts news, fans will feel really exciting so I am thinking the major colour for my app would be red and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment