Wednesday 8 November 2017

Photoshop animation workshop

  This was my first time doing animation in Photoshop so I felt really excited about it. It was really fun that just using different images can already produce a simple animation which is a great way to present my further works in this project. I learned two different ways to make a animation which are "Frame by frame", it is about editing every single frame such as second and then produce a video. While, the other is "Timeline". I personal prefer working with this rather than the first one because it can do more complicated things, for example create different movement or opacity, etc. But basically, both ways can still produce a same quality of outcome if it is really simple.


(Video-used frame by frame)


(Video-used TImeline)

Frame by frame

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment