Sunday 12 November 2017

My wireframe





  As I mentioned before, my app is about k-pop, however, when I told someone from my class my target of this app is for people who want to know more about k-pop, they said I should decide another target audience because when they looked at my app, they suggested me that I should focus on people who already get in touch or know about k-pop. Hence, I have changed my target audience for my app, I decided to k-pop fans, however, the trend nowadays showing most people just supporting their favourite group, even though it is really common and acceptable but they may not listen to other groups or the new idol groups. Therefore, I think my app can able to solve this problem and let them continue supporting their favourite group at the same time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment