Wednesday 15 November 2017

Evaluation of studio brief2

  I really enjoyed doing this studio brief because I feel really interesting while designing my own wireframe for my app. Mobile app or web are really important to our daily life, we can't even live without them. It was my first time designing my own wireframe in my learning practice. What I have developed the most during this project I think it was the animation part. I didn't know how to make the animation in Photoshop before I attended the animation workshop, it was really useful for me no matter this project or my further practices or works because it is the best way to present our works. Even though my app animation may not be prefect but I spent a long time to finish two animation, it wasn't a easy job because it took me a long time to do it and I was really tired after finished both animations. I still like the output animation because it clearly shows how my app works. I think I will try to design a webpage rather than app next time because the interface of it is a bit different with app so I want to learn more things. I feel more confident to make animation now because I have more experience of doing that and I am sure I can produce a even better quality of animation next time as this was my first time to make animation so it may have some mistake in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment