Saturday 4 November 2017

More deeper suggestions

  Basically, I think my website or app probably would be free to users, it is similar to some news app, when there are new single or album, it will send a notification to users to remind them. Moreover, there was a really interesting advice which I really like it, someone said I could link to some music awards competition. Due to the fact that the website or app is free for users, to get some income, the way is to provide different level to users (normal and premium), there are many website or app using the same way for example Amazon, it has a premium level for users,  they just have to pay for it and then they can get a higher quality of services. To apply in my idea, I am think for premium users, they can buy early access ticket than others which means they can buy the ticket early than others so that they don't have to worry if the tickets are sold out. Moreover, I am thinking about for the premium users, they can download some high quality idols photos which fit to their devices automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment