Saturday 28 October 2017

Studio brief 01 evaluation

  In this studio brief, it was the first time that wasn't work with our original idea, we were asked to swop our ideas to our partner. To be honest, I don't really like to do that because I planned a lot of ideas for my original idea at the begging. However, I understand that in our future we have to do the same so this brief is helping us to get some experience of working for a client. During my design development, as I have lack of producing publication so I felt quite stress to make a booklet, luckily, there were some book binding workshop provided which helped me to enhance my skill of produce a booklet. Moreover, this is my first time using Indesign for my project over my learning journey, I mainly just using Photoshop and Illustrator. Hence, I wanted to use Indesign in this project so that I can feel more confident to use this software along my graphic design practice. I think Indesign is more difficult than Photoshop and Illustrator, some short key are even different with the other programme so I felt really complicated using it at the beginning but I am feeling more confident to use Indesign now. For the physical publication, I think it works quite well and fits what I want, however, what I feel a bit disappointed is the paper stock was thicker than what I thought, when I touched this type of paper, I thought it would be easy to fold, however, the result was a bit hard to fold. Therefore, it gave a good experience to me that if I want to make any publication that need to be folded, I should choose paper that is thinner than the one I used this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment