Thursday 5 October 2017

My photos

  I have got a lot of photography when I was in Hong Kong. Photos are not in order.

When I had class in my secondary school 

This is one of the typical breakfast in Hong Kong (Porridge 粥)

My college's library

This is a place where I always went with my family. It is named "Sai Kung-西貢". The best known in tis place is the seafood, it is one of the reason why I always went with my family. But a big tip is don't go in winter time because during that time, the place won't be pretty as summer.

Some plants in City One Shatin which is located in Sha Tin( one of the biggest city in Hong Kong)

Some plants in City One Shatin which is located in Sha Tin( one of the biggest city in Hong Kong)


Hong Kong is an international country, therefore, it is easy to find different country food for example Korean




Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong 2015-香港動漫電玩節2015, it took place at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre-香港會議展覽中心


One of my favourite Dim Sum(點心)-Shumai燒賣. I always ordered it when I have breakfast with my family in HK


This two photos were Korean food in a Korean restaurant in HK

Thai pineapple fried rice-菠蘿炒飯

Traditional lunch or dinner in Hong Kong "bo jai fan"煲仔飯. I am not a big fan of it even it is really yummy because it is too hot to eat, however, I highly recommend visitors should try it. 

Italian food in Hong Kong, however, I don't always go to the Western restaurant as it is so expensive in Hong Kong, for this I think it costs around 8 pounds. It seems quite normal in the UK but for a meal in Hong Kong, normally just costs around 4 pounds including a drink.

This is call "Peking Duck-片皮鴨". It is not the traditional food in HK, it is is a dish from Beijing. People eat with spring onioncucumber and sweet bean sauce with pancakes rolled around the fillings.


Some natural park 

Hong Kong international airport 香港國際機場. I took this picture when I back to Leeds after a long summer. To be honest, I really miss HK as it is my hometown, especially my friends, family and foods in there.  

The flight when I was on the way back to UK



Different kind of Dim sum

We have something call "High tea 下午茶" in Hong Kong. Basically, it isn't an English but the meaning I think is same as Afternoon tea, it means a meal between lunch and dinner, the time is at 3:30 pm. Normally, workers or students would like to have a "High Tea". In this picture, it was the most common choice for people during the "High Tea", it is call soy sauce fired noddle 豉油皇炒麵.

Squab-乳鴿



Different coffee shops in HK.






More types of Dim Sum, it is really hard to explain all of them as there are many kind of Dim Sum. But I would like to explain why it's call Dim Sum. Basically, it is just a general name to call these kind of food. I am sure that even people haven't been to Hong Kong before they must know what is Dim Sum.


My family had Siu Mei at home










Here is Sai Ying Pun-西營盤, I really like this place because it is really traditional but it also has a lot of western restaurant or shops. I highly recommend visitors should go to there. To get to this place, you can go to there by MTR, it is the easiest, quickest and cheapest way, it is the Island line in the MTR map.












You can find many traditional food in Sai Ying Pun, it is really yummy.

I bought a shoe in HK and it was really cheap because there is no tax charge in HK, it is also a reason that so many people come to HK and shopping. Also, this edition I can't find in UK I guess it only be sales in Asian. 

This is the biggest brand of supermarket in HK like Morrisons in UK, it is called "Wellcome" in HK, the Cantonese is 惠康.

A noodle restaurant near my home in HK which is located in Ma On Shan, a part in Sha Tin (New territories). As a visitor, I think this brand may not suit for a Non-Asian foreigner's taste because it is quite salty but the quality is really good.



Here is a shopping mall in Mong Kok(旺角), it is one of the most famous place for travelers, the name of this shopping mall is called New Century Plaza(新世紀廣場). There is a lot of international brands which attracted many people. Actually I don't really like to go to there as there is crowded all the time.












































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment