Thursday 5 October 2017

What you should prepare before go to HK?

  As a local Hong Kong resident, I highly recommend people should travel to HK during winter time like December or January as I think that is the most beautiful season in HK,for example,there are many decoration around the country because of Christmas and New Year or Lunar New Year. Also, in that season, I think the temperature is the best among four season, probably around 12-15 degree, it is definitely not cold if you are from Europe. Why I don't recommend people go during Summer even it is a nice time for people to travel. It is because there will have a lot of rain and the temperature is extremely hot. I think it likes 30 something or even hotter. The following images are the view in HK during Christmas, I really like that time, I remember in my young age, my family would bring me and go to Tsim Sha Tsui (A famous city in Kowloon,HK) to have a Christmas dinner and watch the fireworks afterward, I really happy during that time when I looked at the decorations around there.




 
  In order to make everything easier, I will just list some important things that visitors should consider or know.

  1. HK is 8 hours faster than UK
  2. HK is using HK dollar
  3. The emergency contact no. in HK is 999
  4. The main public transportation are MTR(subway) and KMB(buses), for MTR, you can buy a card call"Octopus 八達通" It is much cheaper than buying single or return ticket. At the same time you can keep it as memory because what you need to do with this card is just top up an amount and you can use it to travel by MTR or KMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment