Monday 16 October 2017

landmark in Edinburgh

  There are many landmarks in Edinburgh, my partner has been to some of it so I want to include those places she has been into the publication as the content. Basically, my idea of the publication is to introduce some places that my partner went to Edinburgh to people which is similar to a travel guide book but more personal. I think it would be quite interesting to include those landmarks where my partner went into the publication. It will be meaningful to include it, to make it more interesting, I am thinking about doing some illustrations.
  The most popular landmarks in Edinburgh are Calton Hill, Colinton, Corstorphine, Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, etc. My partner went to The Castle, National Gallery, Scott Monument and Statues and she went to some places that are really attractive even though it isn't the landmark of Edinburgh. For example, some cafe or museum.





No comments:

Post a Comment