Monday 2 October 2017

Suggestion after the first presentation

  Due to the fact that it will be too straightforward if just producing a travel guide book as there are so many same theme of guide book. Hence, tutor suggested us that try not to make too straightforward. Afterward, I looked at some bloggers who wrote about their journey in Hong Kong and I found that most of them wrote in a serious way such as which restaurant is the best or how to go to there, etc. And then I think about if I can make something special with them. And I got three ideas, however, the second one is quite similar with the others.

1) An experience journal of some places in HK where I usually go with my family or friends such as the place that I live in HK,etc and including some tips for readers like what they should prepare as they may travel to HK afterward.

2) A book about Hong Kong foods as there are many different types of foods in HK that are really popular e.g seafood, egg tart, dim sum etc.

3) A book about human life in HK

  I asked tutor about my ideas and he said he like the idea that can bring own spin on the content for this book. Moreover, he suggested that I could describe more local human life in Hong Kong would be more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment