Monday 23 October 2017

Folding development

  Once I got my design, I have to think about how I could fold to make my publication, I looked at many examples. Basically, I just want reader can open it very easy so I don't want to make it too difficult to open.

(video)

I tried in a really complicated way to make the publication, I tried to fold it in a "X" shape because of the Scotland flag, however, it was completely more difficult than what I thought, I could fold it in a "X" shape but once I opened it I could't close it into the "X" shape so I just leave this idea as you can see how I felt difficult in the video and just be one of my experience.

(video)

I tried another way to fold my publication, I prefer this one more as it is easy to open and close which is suit for my target audiences(lazy people). Moreover, I asked some people from my class which format they prefer more and all of them agreed with the second one is much better, they said the first one is not good. Therefore, I decided to fold my publication in the second way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment