Sunday 7 May 2017

Evaluation

  In this project, it was my first time to work with western people as a group so I felt very nervous at the beginning as I am the only asian student in the class so I wondered if they could understand my english or not. Despite of the language barrier, most people helped me in the group so that I could do my best to help the group to produce a better quality of works. Therefore, I felt really happy with that. However, I think we were lack of communication between each other. To be honest, I just usually communicated with one or two people in the group so that is what I want to improve, talking to more people in the group even my part don’t really need to communicate with their part. But generally, this project gave me a chance to work with people that I didn’t always talk with so it enhanced my communication skill with others. The hardest thing I found over the project was to explain my ideas because english isn’t my first language so when I explained my ideas to others, I found it was really difficult, unlike the individual project, we don’t have to explain all our ideas to others but it was an really great opportunity for me to overcome this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment