Sunday 14 May 2017

COP lecture

  Cop represents the module OUGD401 Context of practice. This module provides an introduction to the contextual and historical background of art, design and media, alongside considering relationships between theory and practice. Students enhance their contextual knowledge and understanding, together with their own critical awareness and develop the ability to situate their practice within a global context. Through seminars, lectures and tutorials, students investigate their own discipline and also the broader cultural and contextual frameworks that are influential to the fields of art, design and media. 
  Basically, students need to do critical writings in this module, unlike other modules, this module mainly focusing on theory so most students it may be quite boring during the lecture so most students usually sleep during the lecture. To be honest, I think it is the hardest module for me because I am an oversea student, English isn't my first language so during the lecture, I didn't understand all theory because of the language barrier. Therefore, I used my phone sometimes during the lecture, not focusing. Hence, it is an important thing for me that I should improve. 


  As you can see the environment of the lecture theatre is really dark so most students couldn't really concentrate during the lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment