Thursday 18 May 2017

Module evaluation

  This is the last module over the course and it has four studio brief in this module. Hence, I found really rush at the beginning because there were a lots of works to complete. I found the hardest studio brief for me was the first one which was the Penguin Random House Student Design Award. Due to the fact that I don't really like to design book covers so I found it was quite challenged to me as I didn't know the story of the book and I didn't have enough time to scan read the book. Therefore, it was really difficult to me. I learned the skill of screen printing since the second studio brief. It was really interesting. At the beginning, I was worried about the output because it was my first time to do screen printing and I kept forgetting the step of screen printing even I did the induction so I was quite nervous in that time. However, when I tried to do the first time, I understand and remember the step so I felt more confident to do that. As a result I was able to produce a standard quality of work. It made me felt more confident to do screen printing in my third studio brief. It was the first group project over the course and we have to work with people that we don't usually talked to so it made me scary because of the language barrier. Hence, I really want to overcome this problem as I decided to study in UK because I want to improve my English so that it helps my to work internationally. Actually, I have learned a lot of technique that I have never done before such as screen printing or spray painting. It helps me to improve myself to be a more professional graphic designer, however, I should start to read more books especially for research because I usually did my research on the website so it was usually digital information. However, I think I did quite good in the time management in this module because I kept myself complete some tasks or blogs on time so I have more time to develop more for my works. Therefore, I should keep myself like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment