Wednesday 17 May 2017

Studio brief 4 evaluation

  In this project, we were asked to make a graphic work that makes a statement, comment, observation or gives advice about our experience on your first year of this course. As this is my first year studying in LCA so I found a lot of difficulties at the beginning such as the environment is totally different with my foundation course or the school in Hong Kong, also the structure of the lecture is different compare with my foundation course. Therefore, I have a lot of things wanted to give advice to the first year student. But the one I like the most was "Stay awake in COP lecture".  To be honest, I think it is the most boring lecture over the course as it mainly talked about art history or theory. Therefore, I usually couldn't be concentrate during the COP lecture. Hence, I wanted to tell the new student be aware with that. I quite like the theme of this project, it was quite interesting. However, because it is the last project of this module so we just have about two weeks to finish it which is quite rush. When I made my outcomes, I really enjoyed the process of spray painting because it was my first time to do that, I remembered that when I started to spray in a close distance to the thing that I wanted to paint on it painted with too many ink so I just painted again in a far distance and it worked much better. Therefore, I understood that we can't do the spray painting too close with the paper. Overall, I really enjoyed the project even I worked individual, I learned some skills which I don't always do such as spray painting, however, I think I should start to read more books such as some designer books to get inspiration from them, as a result, it helps me to get more ideas for my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment