Thursday 18 May 2017

last crit for studio brief

  This was the last crit for the studio brief four, unfortunately because of the time, I couldn't get that much feedback, basically, people said my idea was funny because most of them felt sleepy as well during the COP lecture, they suggested me could think about objects relating to staying awake so I may put some energy drink into the box. Someone suggested me could placing the design (pictograms) on the coffee cup, I know it would be really interesting but just wondered if I can do screen printing on to a coffee cup or not because it isn't a paper so it would be very uncomfortable to print on it, also if I do spray painting on to it, it may be quite dangerous because it is a coffee cup so people may drink the ink as well (The spray ink is really easy to be removed). Moreover, some people said some of my pictograms look a bit unclear so I need to redraw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment