Wednesday 3 May 2017

Final crit of studio brief 2

                           

  I showed these screen printed poster in the final crit, people said the print successfully communicates my event, they really like the typeface that I designed for the "2017" which looks really modern and resembles the Chinese symbols. People said my idea was clear. However, some people suggested me that I could try to work in all Cantonese but I think it can only works in Hong Kong because the event happen in Leeds not Hong Kong so I am afraid if I work all in Cantonese, some people may not understand the aim of the poster. Most people prefer the first poster rather than the second poster, they said the messy style of poster work even better than the clean one so I just submitted the first poster as my final poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment